Orders and Scheduling
Reported Insurance Issue, OrderManager – 01.05.2018 – ResolvedJanuary 5, 2018 9:39 am
Last updated on January 8th, 2018 at 04:50 pm CT
The issue with insurance not being viewed per patient has been resolved.
We apologize for any inconvenience or disruption in service.
We have received reports of an Insurance Issue with Order Manager.
Currently, OrderManager, is not showing insurance being loaded for patient information.
This appears to be due to an update that was made last night.
Our development teams are currently working on this and should have a resolution very shortly.
Order Manager – Completed Deployments – Friday, December 8, 2017December 8, 2017 10:05 am
Last updated on December 8th, 2017 at 10:05 am CT
Order Manager – Completed Deployments – Friday, December 8, 2017
The following improvements have been deployed to the Order Manager applications.
- Physician search can now be done by entering last name, first name.
- Example: From the fax indexing page, orders page, fax daily summary report, workqueue search criteria (ordering and attending physician), and the physician office side.
- On Fax indexing page, if patient name is not selected, then a pop up is displayed. This adds the ability to make patient name required while indexing a fax. This configuration can be set up by: Logon as facility Admin > Configuration > Documents > On Fax document type content configuration page, click on Edit for a document type to configure patient selection.
- Order created from fax with order status=”unsigned – transcribed”, now shows option to revise the order.
- When indexing a fax, scroll bar is displayed when user searches for a physician.
- Client Specific – ‘Transdermal Buprenorphine’ medication was removed from medications mapping for oral fluid procedures.
- Client Specific – The specimen pop-up ‘Status’ drop down will show following options:
Medical Necessity / Order Checker – Intermittent Slow Responses During Peak Usage – 10.11.17 – ResolvedOctober 11, 2017 8:17 am
Last updated on October 22nd, 2017 at 09:06 pm CT
[10/11/17 8:00a.m. CT]
Medical Necessity / Order Checker – Intermittent Slow Responses During Peak Usage
The Experian Health technical teams are aware of an issue that is causing intermittent slow response times from Medical Necessity and Order Checker during periods of peak usage. The team has identified a possible root cause and is working on a solution at this time as a top priority. We do not have an ETA at this time. Any additional information will be posted here.
[10/19/17 4:00p.m. CT]
Resolved – after several days of monitoring response times after the recent hardware upgrade the performance appears to have improved substantially. The occurance of peak time response issues has drop dramatically.
Order Manager – Deployments Scheduled – Thursday, October 12, 2017October 10, 2017 1:49 pm
Last updated on October 17th, 2017 at 01:54 pm CT
Order Manager will be deploying a release on Thursday, October 12, at 11:00 P.M. ET.
This may result in a 30-minute period of product downtime. Please see the below updates that will be included in this release.
- Resolved issue of missing reservation/booking sheets.
- Resolved issue of patient data being sent to OM containing an invalid SSN.
- Resolved issue of missing Authorization Notes.
- Resolved issue of Medicare orders in Order Manager stuck in a new (Electronic) status.
- Resolved issue of being unable to display the fax document image when creating a new
patient while indexing a fax.
- Resolved 500 error message issue when running reports in OM
Welcome – To Experian Health’s New Product DashboardAugust 31, 2017 6:42 pm
Last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 11:55 am CT
Welcome to Experian Health’s New Product Dashboard
On August 31, 2017, we completed the transition to our new product dashboard.
We want to encourage you to visit our new product dashboard on your mobile device and invite other team members and colleagues within your organization to subscribe. Our new product dashboard has the same URL Address as before. http://www.experianhealthproductdashboard.com/
Subscribing is Easy
Just visit our product dashboard (link below) and choose “Subscribe.” Enter the email address where you want to receive your notifications. Subscribing to our product dashboard provides you with near real-time information about our products, important announcements, maintenance, and upcoming release notes.
After subscribing, please make sure you adjust any spam or junk email filters so that your email notifications will correctly go to the inbox of the email address that you enter. Post notifications will come from Experian Health Product Dashboard email@example.com
Hint: For our clients who are on-the-go and would like to receive their notifications via standard SMS/MMS text message, you can use the link below to enter your mobile telephone number and your mobile phone carrier’s gateway, as your Subscription. SMS/MMS notifications are only available if supported by your mobile phone carrier. Click Here to learn more about your mobile carrier’s email to SMS/MMS gateways to use as a Subscription to our dashboard notifications with your mobile device.
If you have any questions about the Experian Health Product Dashboard, please email our exceptional Customer Support team. firstname.lastname@example.org.