Medical Necessity / Order Checker – Intermittent Slow Responses During Peak Usage – 10.11.17 – ResolvedOctober 11, 2017 8:17 am
Last updated on October 19th, 2017 at 04:05 pm CT
[10/11/17 8:00a.m. CT]
Medical Necessity / Order Checker – Intermittent Slow Responses During Peak Usage
The Experian Health technical teams are aware of an issue that is causing intermittent slow response times from Medical Necessity and Order Checker during periods of peak usage. The team has identified a possible root cause and is working on a solution at this time as a top priority. We do not have an ETA at this time. Any additional information will be posted here.
[10/19/17 4:00p.m. CT]
Resolved – after several days of monitoring response times after the recent hardware upgrade the performance appears to have improved substantially. The occurance of peak time response issues has drop dramatically.
Order Manager – Deployments Scheduled – Thursday, October 12, 2017October 10, 2017 1:49 pm
Last updated on October 17th, 2017 at 01:54 pm CT
Order Manager will be deploying a release on Thursday, October 12, at 11:00 P.M. ET.
This may result in a 30-minute period of product downtime. Please see the below updates that will be included in this release.
- Resolved issue of missing reservation/booking sheets.
- Resolved issue of patient data being sent to OM containing an invalid SSN.
- Resolved issue of missing Authorization Notes.
- Resolved issue of Medicare orders in Order Manager stuck in a new (Electronic) status.
- Resolved issue of being unable to display the fax document image when creating a new
patient while indexing a fax.
- Resolved 500 error message issue when running reports in OM
Scheduled Maintenance – Order Manager Virtual Machine Moves – 09.14.2017September 13, 2017 5:07 pm
Last updated on September 20th, 2017 at 02:30 pm CT
This Thursday evening, September 14, 2017 at 10:00 PM CT. Experian Health will be moving the Order Manager servers to a newer Virtual Machine (VM) farm. This will be done incrementally so there will be no downtime experienced by users. However, it is expected that some users may experience some timing issues as the old and new servers are replicated and synchronized.
Order Manager – Hot Fix, Patching, and Hardware Thursday Night – 09.07.2017September 6, 2017 5:00 pm
Last updated on September 7th, 2017 at 01:55 pm CT
[Update – 09.06.2017]
The Experian Database team is planning to update our database servers by patching through the most up to date software on Thursday 09/07/17 starting at 11pm EST.
The update is scheduled for completion before start of business hours of September 8th.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Order Manager will allow user to search for patients with MRN# ending with ‘.0’ from fax work queue. Example: 12345.0
- For Aegis users – System will now allow insurance company name to be populated in patient demographics only if selected from smart search return. If a user free texts an insurance company name and clicks on Save, a message will be displayed saying, “Please select a valid primary insurance company from search results”.
- On patients demographics page, when users enter or change patient information and, click on ‘Place Order’ button a pop up window is displayed. Verbiage change has been made in this window. Initial Verbiage was: “Don’t forget to click the Save if you want to keep your updates. Click ‘OK’ to leave this page or ‘Cancel’ to stay on this page”. Now the verbiage will be: “Don’t forget to click the Save if you want to keep your updates. Click Save to save the changes or Cancel to leave this page”. By clicking on the ‘Cancel’ button, the system will take the user to the place order page without saving the changed information. Clicking on the ‘Save’ button will save the information. Then the user will need to click on the ‘Place Order’ button to go to place order page.
[Update – 08.29.2017]
The following items previously posted for deployment tonight will not be deployed due to our standard roll out policy and further review from our development teams. Instead, these items have been scheduled for deployment along with other items on Thursday, September 7, 2017. Thank you for your patience.
Welcome – To Experian Health’s New Product DashboardAugust 31, 2017 6:42 pm
Last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 11:55 am CT
Welcome to Experian Health’s New Product Dashboard
On August 31, 2017, we completed the transition to our new product dashboard.
We want to encourage you to visit our new product dashboard on your mobile device and invite other team members and colleagues within your organization to subscribe. Our new product dashboard has the same URL Address as before. http://www.experianhealthproductdashboard.com/
Subscribing is Easy
Just visit our product dashboard (link below) and choose “Subscribe.” Enter the email address where you want to receive your notifications. Subscribing to our product dashboard provides you with near real-time information about our products, important announcements, maintenance, and upcoming release notes.
After subscribing, please make sure you adjust any spam or junk email filters so that your email notifications will correctly go to the inbox of the email address that you enter. Post notifications will come from Experian Health Product Dashboard firstname.lastname@example.org
Hint: For our clients who are on-the-go and would like to receive their notifications via standard SMS/MMS text message, you can use the link below to enter your mobile telephone number and your mobile phone carrier’s gateway, as your Subscription. SMS/MMS notifications are only available if supported by your mobile phone carrier. Click Here to learn more about your mobile carrier’s email to SMS/MMS gateways to use as a Subscription to our dashboard notifications with your mobile device.
If you have any questions about the Experian Health Product Dashboard, please email our exceptional Customer Support team. email@example.com.