ClaimSource Release Notes – 01.18.2018January 19, 2018 12:02 am
Last updated on January 19th, 2018 at 12:02 am CT
- Work Queues – During your session, ClaimSource will retain your current work queue filter when you tab away from the work queue until you change it or reset it.
- Work Queues – Claims work queue filter now allows searching by Occurrence Code, Occurrence Span Code, Condition Code and Value Code.
- Work Queues – Denials work queue now has the option to view the work queue by alerts or by claims.
- Work Queues – Users can now create remittance work queue profiles for payments
- Work Queues – Payments work queue now shows new column for payer name
- Claim Maintenance – New ability to force a claim to restatus from the status detail screen
- Claim Maintenance – Uploaded documents can now be marked as attachments and can be submitted electronically with claims to specific payers.
- Error Map Setup – New filter for selecting criteria for the Error Map list
- Payer Setup – The ability to filter on submission method has been added
- Reports – New RAC recoupment summary report
For detailed information on these features, please see the document at the link below:
ClaimSource – IHCP (Indiana Medicaid) to mass adjust or mass reprocess certain claims that adjudicated incorrectly in CoreMMIS – 12.21.17December 21, 2017 8:49 am
Last updated on January 12th, 2018 at 12:52 pm CT
The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) continues to evaluate claims processed through the CoreMMIS system to make certain all claims have been adjudicated correctly. The IHCP has identified some claim-processing issues that affect a variety of Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®1) and Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) codes. For complete details, please refer to BR201751 on the payer’s website.
ClaimSource Release Notes – 12.20.2017December 20, 2017 11:44 pm
Last updated on December 20th, 2017 at 11:44 pm CT
- Home Page – New filter for System Messages makes it easier to select/deselect options
- Work Queue – New optional column available for Alternate Account Number
- Claim Merge – History for both source and destination claims contains more information
- Follow-Up Alerts – Reason codes can now be filtered on the setup screen
For details, please see the documentation at the link below:
ClaimSource Notice – Deployment Scheduled for December 20, 2017December 14, 2017 11:05 am
Last updated on December 14th, 2017 at 11:05 am CT
The regularly scheduled deployment of ClaimSource originally set for 12/21/17 is being moved forward one evening to Wednesday, 12/20/17, in order to ensure that any potential issues following deployment can be resolved prior to the long holiday weekend.
We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions regarding this change, please contact your account manager.
ClaimSource Release Notes – 11.30.2017November 30, 2017 10:49 pm
Last updated on November 30th, 2017 at 10:49 pm CT
- Claims Work Queue – New merge claims feature allows users to merge multiple claims into one (See documentation link below for detailed instructions)
- Denials Work Queue – New filter by claim tags added
- Reports – Denials management reports can now be filtered by claim tags
- Claim Search – Users can now filter by alternate account numbers (requires setup by ClaimSource support)
- Follow-Up Alert Setup – Setup list for reason codes has been divided into separate 277 status and 835 remit code lists. These two lists can also now be exported to Excel or CSV formats.
Details can be found in the release document by clicking the link below:
ClaimSource Payer Rules Deployment – Thursday, 11.30.17November 28, 2017 2:35 pm
Last updated on December 1st, 2017 at 01:15 pm CT
The following ClaimSource payer rules will be released to production Thursday, 11/30/17.
- Traditional Medicare Inpatient Institutional Claims – Covered days value code 80 requirement excludes bill types 12x, 22x and 110.
- Wyoming Medicaid (Payer ID SKWY0/12K30) – All claims must have an recipient ID with 10 numeric digits.
- Wyoming Medicaid Outpatient Institutional Claims – Inpatient only procedures are not allowed on OP claims (same as Medicare list).
ClaimSource Release Notes – 11.09.2017November 9, 2017 10:02 pm
Last updated on November 9th, 2017 at 10:02 pm CT
- Remittances – Added ability to save remittance work queues
- Copy Claim – Users can now specify a service date range to limit charges copied
- Denials Work Queue – Remittance date column added to work queue
- Reports – New DDE 201 formatted report (for users with FISS reporting feature)
- Forms – New Form: VA10-583 Claim for Payment of Cost of Unauthorized Medical Services
For more details, please see the detailed document by following the link below:
ClaimSource Release Notes – 10.26.2017October 26, 2017 10:49 pm
Last updated on October 26th, 2017 at 10:49 pm CT
- User Setup – List now includes user phone numbers and email addresses.
- User Report – Report now includes user phone numbers and email addresses.
A detailed document can be found at the link below:
ClaimSource Release Notes – 10.12.2017October 12, 2017 10:38 pm
Last updated on October 12th, 2017 at 10:38 pm CT
- Denials Work Queue – New filters added for diagnosis, procedure and DRG
- Reports – Renamed Payer ID to Transmit Code on “Filter by Payer” report filters to more accurately reflect the search criteria. For reports previously showing a Payer ID column, the column titled is also renamed to Transmit Code.
More information on these items is available by clicking the link below:
New Arkansas Medicaid Enterprise MMIS – Claims and Remits – 10.05.2017October 5, 2017 2:07 pm
Last updated on October 16th, 2017 at 02:19 pm CT
Please be advised that because of the changes the Arkansas Department of Human Services (DHS) will be making, the payer has stated that any Provider IDs that are currently associated to our current Trading Partner ID to receive remits will be transferred and linked to our new Trading Partner ID.
To verify if your NPI has been linked to our new Trading Partner ID, please contact AR Medicaid at 501-376-2211, Option 0 and then Option 1 and ask if your NPI is linked to Trading Partner ID # our new TPID is TP010786.
New Arkansas Medicaid Enterprise MMIS – Claims and Remits – 10.05.2017
The Arkansas Department of Human Services (DHS) will have a new Arkansas Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS). We are pleased to announce that our trading partner enrollment application in new MMIS system has been accepted and approved by the State.
The new MMIS will bring cutting edge technology to DHS, Arkansas Medicaid providers and beneficiaries. Go-live of the new Medicaid Management Information System for trading partners is scheduled for October 26, 2017. Deadline to Submit Claims to process in the legacy system is October 20 @ noon CST. We encourage all providers to submit their claims early in the morning in order to make the cut off time. Any claims received after will be held in our system and on October 23, 2017, claims will be submitted to the new system but will be held by Arkansas Medicaid for processing until October 26, 2017. Normal processing will occur in the new system on October 26, 2017.
Early registration for the new HealthCare Provider Portal is open. Arkansas Medicaid providers can register for portal access and assign delegate access now. (HTML, new window). All provider portal functionality will be available after Go-live of the new MMIS on November 1, 2017!
Registering for access and assigning delegates proper access are a provider’s first steps to begin using the new healthcare provider portal. We encourage providers to attend training sessions to understand the portal registration process and delegate access options covered in the workshops. Training will help ensure your success with the new provider portal. For more specific information about provider changes, please visit https://www.medicaid.state.ar.us/provider/frontline.html.
Please note Arkansas Medicaid requires linkage to our new Trading Partner ID to receive remits, it is not a requirement to send claims. During registration, we attempted to link Provider IDs we are currently receiving remits for to our new Trading Partner ID. Please carefully review and ensure that all your Provider IDs are linked to our new Trading Partner ID to avoid any disruption of remit delivery.
For reference, Experian Health is registered within Arkansas Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) systems as shown below:
Trading Partner ID: TP010786
Trading Partner Name: Experian Health, Inc.
720 Cool Springs Blvd
Franklin, TN 37067
Experian Health will continue to post notices on the ClaimSource Dashboard, which can be accessed by providers at http://www.experianhealthproductdashboard.com under the heading “New Arkansas Medicaid Enterprise MMIS”